Coming back to California for 5 days was supposed to be super relaxing. Unfortunately I got a severe case of the flu and larengytis. Chloë also had the stomach flu for a day. So instead of having fun and relaxing for 5 days we just had fun for 2. We flew back into Long Beach and stopped in at Ikea and an old neighborhood flashback. Then we got to go to South Coast Plaza for shopping, carousel and Ruby's!
Sunday after church we went to Papa and Grammy's. I had a sliver in my foot so Papa did surgery on it. I was having serious flash backs of when I was 5 or 6 and stepped on a toothpick. My dad had to dig that out for me too.
Chloë had been asking to go for a hike for weeks. We finally hopped in the truck which the kids all love to ride in. Got doughnuts and headed to the canyon. On the way there I noticed I felt a little queazy but figured I was car sick. Later that day I realized I was very wrong. We went to Modjeska Canyon but It was closed, so we headed to Silverado for a short lived walk.
The last day in California we met up with Papa and Jarond at Irvine Spectrum for lunch and tried to go to Irvine Park. Except all the activities were closed. So we went back to the Spectrum and rode the rides there and went to the candy store. Papa did some major spoiling. Then we took Jarond back to the train station and explored that area. Chloë and Ellie drew some cool pictures for Jarond. Chloë finally got to give it to him and he was stoked. They looked really good. I met up with the family at El Cholo in Irvine and Michael came to chill. I haven't seen him in so long, it was great to catch up with him. What a cool dude.
On our way home!!!!
Love at first sight


















1 comment:
YO GABBA GABBA!!
Post a Comment