Aug 5, 2012

Summer Super Trip 2012: Part 2 California Days

Upon arrival at mom's I found this GIANT pickle jar. Since I liked a giant pickle from Disneyland when I was 12, I'm labeled forever liking giant pickles.  Pretty annoying.  At the end of our stay we decided it's much better to feed the wild than than feed the landfills.  I hope coyotes and crows like dill.

 Mission Lake

 Justin and Sunny were in California and we had a dinner date at none other than Chilis! I actually drove the Lexus which I've never been able to drive before.  Yes I am 33.  It was so fun hanging out with them and we had a porch visitor while they were there.  My mom got to take him to a different chill spot.



Our excursions took us to Balboa Island which is always a great time.  Driving thru the town to get to the ferry is such good memories.  The kids love the fairy ride across and the Balboa Fun Zone.  After we played games we walked on the pier and visited Karis' job from her teen years.  Then the kids long boarded and played in the park before we met Papa and Grammy at The Old Spaghetti Factory in Newport.  This restaurant IS my childhood.





















 This amazing sunset happened when we got back home

Sunday dinner was filled with people, music and bubbles






 Water Day















No comments: