Feb 12, 2012

Happy Number 7 Chloe

I really have a 7 year old?  What a wonderful girl Chloë is.  She is so happy and easy to get along with.  All the other kids adore her.  She treats everyone with kindness and respect.  She is a great student and excellent big sister.  She puts up with a lot having 2 younger siblings.  She is a perfect roll model for those girls.  She is an awesome reader and swimmer.  I love you Chloë.  Thanks for being my perfect 1st.

No school on this Saturday birthday.  We started with her fav breakfast.  Opened presents, had a family miniature golf game, made her dinner request of burritos and ate lots of cake with her favorite ice cream (cookies and cream).  I think she had a pretty awesome day.  Delilah got her a slap bracelet and dad and I hooked her up with a new purple fuzzy blanket, Perry slippers and a new birthday cake set for their kitchen.  Of course she got some great cards.  Some even with money!  Miniature golf was great.  Delilah was into it for about 1 second and then just started picking the ball up and putting it in the hole.  Whatever works.  Gerrit and I tied while Chloë came in second.

























1 comment:

Scarlett said...

Looks like such a fun birthday. I love all these pictures. Your girls are darling. I also have to say that you did a really good job frosting the birthday cake--it looks professional!