Cakies is the cutest 7 month old! Every time I have a baby I'm nervous we will run out of combinations and just make some ugly kid. I was wrong. She is so funny. She has happy feet all the time. She loves her sweet potatoes and being outside. Swimming is one of her favorite things and she doesn't cry when she gets dunked. She smiles a lot and really likes play time. She starts to cry if I walk by and she realizes I'm not holding her. She is still a stinker at night. Hopefully she will grow out of that soon. She is super tall and weighs 16 pounds. She cracks up at Chloë and loves to sit on Gerrit's shoulders and just keeps grabbing handfuls of hair. She will say Mama but only if she is sad or mad and needs something. She is growing up so fast.
2 comments:
She's SO cute! I love her big eyes. It's funny--she looks a little like Dominic when she cries. My boys say "mama" sometimes, but only when they are mad. I always wonder if they know what they are saying, or if that is just their mad word.
She is a cutie! :)
Post a Comment