Dec 5, 2011
CAKIES is 6 months
Our little ALI-CAKIES is 6 months old already! Delilah started calling her BABY-CAKIES which turned into ALI-CAKIES which is now just CAKIES. We love her so much. She is a really good baby. She has always been pleasant during the day, but for a while there I had no hope for night time. Now that Cakies is on formula and eating baby food she is doing much better! She still loves Chloë the most. As soon as Chloë says hi she is kicking and screeching. She loves to stand and do happy feet. She weighs 14 lbs 12 oz and is 26 1/2 inches long. I think her eyes are brown, but they still throw me for a loop some days. The girls ask me to give her a baby mow hawk everyday. They love her so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
She is so darling, Kam. Congratulations on making it to 6 months. I hope it's going well.
Post a Comment