Sep 25, 2011

32 years for Gerrit

Yesterday we celebrated Gerrit's 32nd with a watermelon party.  Gerrits favorite food and dessert is fruit.  Especially watermelon.  Delilah and I spent the day trying to do watermelon stuff around the house.  I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted, but I got a few.  First we went to Chipotle for a great dinner as always.  On the menu for the birthday boy....3 soft carnitas tacos.  Then we hit the pool for a few hours playing until we needed some cake.  We came home and partied with watermelon cake, mint chip ice cream and watermelon candies.  Gerrit opened some fun gifts and we called it a night.  Happy birthday to my one and only.  Your a great husband and an even better father. Yay we are the same age for 2 months!





 I posted this picture because this is usually what the girls are acting like around the house
 I made Gerrit my 2nd blog book for his birthday.  It's of the year 2007.

2 comments:

r+s+a laney said...

You are so dang creative. I love oranges so you can make me an "orange" cake for my bday :)

Scarlett said...

Love the cake and party theme! It's perfect for Gerrit. Happy birthday Big G!