How is it that we've both been in our Eastern Abodes for the same amount of time and I have more time on my hands than you but you've managed to create a baby-haven and I have not? I like the colours you picked a ton. Well done. Also, you look so good for 38 weeks. So good.
10 comments:
How is it that we've both been in our Eastern Abodes for the same amount of time and I have more time on my hands than you but you've managed to create a baby-haven and I have not? I like the colours you picked a ton. Well done. Also, you look so good for 38 weeks. So good.
Super cute! Love the car seat did you make the cover? If so your amazing! :)
You look so cute. I love how you decorated the nursery!
Cute cute cute! And holy crap...you're having a baby. I didn't realize you were 38 weeks??!!
btw, cute that Delia's right above me. I like that :)
You look so great. I love the room. miss you guys tell the fam hi.
cute shirt! that time went by so fast! at least for me it did :) the nursery is adorable. I am way excited for you guys.
What the?!? I didn't realize you were 38 weeks!! Wow. So exciting!!
Kam! Your nursery is adorable and you look fantastic!
I love the nursery! You did such a good job with everything. And I love your belly. You look so good :) Can't wait to meet this little one!
Thanks everyone. your too nice. we are excited!
Post a Comment