Jan 11, 2011

Reading Rainbow

When I was young I loved Reading Rainbow and LeVar Burton.  He told the coolest stories and went to the coolest places.  Ever since Chloë was a toddler she has loved to read with me.  I would buy new Curious George books for her everywhere I went.  They were our favorite.  My favorite book growing up was The Little Engine That Could.  I remember reading it over and over with my mom and Granner.  It's no surprise Chloë still loves to read.  She is doing really well in school and loves to read her 100 book challenge books every night.  She is doing really well, and is moving up the reading ladder pretty quick.  She is able to go into Mrs. Gillette's 1st grade class for reading everyday.  I'm very proud of her.


2 comments:

Sperry Family said...

Such a smartie! Did I ever tell you how Carter distiguishes Chad's jobs? The one with the helicopter(uvrmc) or the one Chloe was born at(OHC)! Too funny.

Scarlett said...

These pictures are so adorable. It's awesome tht Chloe is into books. Reading was always my favorite, too!