Jan 15, 2011

Best Snail Mail Ever

I talked to Dan (Gerrit's dad) on the computer the other night and he mentioned he sent me a letter in the mail.  I thought that was kinda weird, but really cute that he was thinking of me.  I was thinking in my mind what it could be.  A cute letter about being a good wife, mom or something along those lines.  I was very happy to say the letter didn't dissapoint.  This is what came for me 2 days later.


 Thanks Dan!  If you look close you can see who he has circled that looks like me and Kevin Keller. That chic is like totally hot.  I can start my own season of Gulf Shore.  Thanks for the good times Dan!

7 comments:

Lamb Fam said...

You DO look like her!

Scarlett said...

I couldn't stop laughing at this!! But he's right...I see the resemblance, for both you and Kevin! Good job, Dad!

[Morgan] said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

SQ said...

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G

dana said...

ummmm.....HILARIOUS

Wendi said...

i was so confused reading the letter... then i scrolled down, and WOW! haha!

Sperry Family said...

Too funny, I didn't know Dan Miller had such a sense of humor!