Dec 9, 2010

ThanksBirthday

This Thanksgiving was a different one for our family.  Since Granner died we switched from every year in AZ to every other year.  Since we are in Florida we got to spend Thanksgiving with our friends out here!  It turned out really good, and everyone did a great job trying new things.  Janey and Jason let us spend many hours at their place stuffing our faces.  

 Paul, Jason and Gerrit the carving masters
 Krew, Heidi and Janey the mashed potato masters
 Kids eat first!
 The crew: Janey, Jason, John, Stephen, Marin, Vanna, Nate, Adam, Heidi, Kate, Paul, Krew, Naked Maisey,  Kam, Chloe, Delilah, Gerrit, and Denise, 
 Cinderella eating Popsicles
 So many cute kids

 Stephen burning some calories
 Gerrit broke his elbow a few weeks back, so he was out of commission for the sports
 Thanksgiving babe

 Cool Cats


 Time for Pie!

I missed my family but at least I had a good batch of Chex Mix to fill the void.  Miss you Granner and Grandpa!

Of course Thanksgiving means birthday for me!  I get to share my birthday with my cousin Dana and It's been so long since we've been in the same place on our birthdays.  Happy B-day D! 32 is getting up there, but your 34!  After talking with my dad, I think he was more depressed about my age than I was.  It was a fun day here and another birthday in the bag.  We spent the day at the beach and got Slurpee's from 7-11


I love store bought cake with all the sickening frosting.  Gerrit went to get me a cake and they didn't have white cake with white frosting so he got carrot cake instead.  My second favorite.  



This birthday was the year of the car.  All I've been asking for is new floor mats and a full car detail.  It was delivered! 

   The car looked brand new again!  It's seriously amazing.  The best gift ever I think.

 Happy 32 to me!

9 comments:

Sperry Family said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a fun Turkey Day too, so glad your new friends are taking good care of you! Miss you guys!

Christie said...

I decided I need to take a different route to Kara's 'cause it's too painful to walk by your old house!

Glad you had such a fun T-day and B-day. I like the "new" car gift. Great idea!

kristina said...

Holy crap, your kids are frigging cute! Delilah is getting so big, im sad you live so far away, we miss seeing you guys! Congrats on the new tinsie!!

dana said...

I miss having birthdays with you too! And man, that pic of Grandpa and Granner totally got me teary eyed. What a sweet photo.

Scarlett said...

Your family is so cute. I can't get over it. I didn't know Gerrit broke his elbow!!! I'm so out of the loop. Hope he's doing Ok. Glad you had a very fun Thanksgiving and birthday--you deserve it! Miss you guys!

Karis said...

Looks like your Bday and Thanksgiving turned out fun! Your car looks amazing! I think I like that idea for a gift.

Shauna said...

Happy Birthday Friend

kellerexpress said...

Happy birthday! sounds like it was fun. we miss you guys.

Kara said...

Happy Birthday, Kam! The car's lookin' good. As are the rest of you.