We pulled out the girl's little white Christmas Tree and decorated it for a festive room
Downtown was having the Tree Lighting and lots of fun Christmas things. They had a Nativity, school bands, dancing, hat making, free photo ops, Santa and Snow!
Chloe asked Santa for a Two Wheeler Scooter. (A Razor Scooter)
Delilah told Santa she wanted decorations. A few days later we watched the movie ELF and the kid in the movie got a skateboard from Santa. I asked Chloe if she still wanted decorations for Christmas or if she wanted something else? Delilah said,"I think I want something else. Like toys or something?"
A package came in the mail and it was a cool paint yourself Nativity set. Chloe is waaaay into the Nativity. She has a Playmobil version she can't wait to get out every year. Since the kids love to draw and paint this was a super fun Family Home Evening activity
I baked my first Gingerbread house this year. I did pretty good. Except it's so humid here the Gingerbread was so soft, the roof ended up falling off the side. I also had some issues with the frosting. Oh well Chloe did a great job decorating. She was actually very artsy. I was thinking it was just gonna be a big candy mess.
At the last second we decided to have a Christmas Party. We invited our friends over for the fun. We had all kinds of soups and yummy snacks. My friend brought some fun games and we had a kid gift exchange and an adult white elephant gift exchange. Then we finished the night with the men playing Rock Band. Merry Christmas everyone!
Janey and Heidi looking pretty in my kitchen
The gamers
The little ones
The Couples:
Jason and Janey Preese
Maren and Nate Broadbent
Paul and Heidi Broadbent
Richard and Shannon Anderson
The Hosts
Freeborn and Jason
Gerrit and Paul
Rock Band Sesh
4 comments:
Yay, I love Christmas! I can't wait to have kids to celebrate with. Looks like you're making the most of being away :) I'll miss you when we're in Utah. Merry Christmas!!!
LOL. THat is hilarious about Lilah. I gotta say, I am jealous of the green grass in your pictures!
This is CVICU, Looks like you guys are having fun!! We miss you and are greatful freeborn is getting some loven!!!
Looks fun! Making me feel like I need to do more for some Christmas spirit. Your house looks super cute!
Post a Comment