Oct 9, 2010

Big Girl Bed

Another change in the Miller house. Since we moved out of our house in August Delilah has been sleeping in a portacrib. Good thing she is so tiny, it hasn't been too much of a challenge. After seeing our place here I decided bunk beds were the way to go. Searching for bunk beds without KSL is a nightmare. I finally found some that needed to be painted and bought them for 125 bucks with a mattress. After one night of sleep Gerrit and I decided we were not in the home improvement mood. After sanding, painting and labor we were only saving 40 bucks. The next morning they went back on Craigslist and I ordered a better option from Walmart.com. While waiting for the beds we practiced sleeping on a big girl mattress. Now she is a pro. Quite possibly the smallest human in a twin bed, but so cute!



 The set up
Chloe loves the top

6 comments:

Delia said...

Cute bedding too. She is so petite but oh so adorable!

Saunja said...

Oh my goodness, they are so dang cute!! I love their bedding too.

the bates motel said...

such a big girl! cute cute.

SQ said...

the room looks so cute! i can't believe how old delilah is

Karis said...

the beds looks great and the comforters ended up going really well together!

dana said...

that looks so fun!
Cute sisters