May 23, 2010

Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead
































Last night was Chloe's second dance recital with Ruby Shoes Studio.  Her dance teacher (Mrs. Amber) decided to do the Wizard of Oz.  Chloe had so much fun being a Munchkin.  I think she understood the dance a little more than she did last Christmas, and I could tell she was trying harder to do the dance.  I was so proud of her.  Her dance class has been really fun.  I think she will miss her friends more than dancing though.  She's not quite as girly as the others.  The other day I asked her what she wanted to be when she grew up.  She said," a baseball player, oh and a nurse!"  Good job little munchkin!

She liked hiding behind the tulips because she felt like a munchkin hiding from the witch
She gave her little sis a big smooch on the cheek

And the dancing began
(Yes that person's head was totally bugging)
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
Wake up you sleepy heads, rub your eyes get out of bed
We welcome you to Munchkin Land
(Her tongue meant she was REALLY concentrating)
Delilah loved every minute of dance.  During intermission she took a little rest on grandpa while they served Ding Dongs
What a great performance!
Then it was off to Chloe's favorite restaurant Brick Oven.  What a fun night!


4 comments:

the bates motel said...

love it! chloe looks so cute! i have been draggin my feet to get savvy in dance! i just need to do it! looks like a fun night w/ all the fam too :)! we are excited to see you guys in a couple days!

[Morgan] said...

too too cute. sheesh.

SQ said...

oh my gosh her makeup is killing me! i love it. i cant wait to put niya in dance. are you in california? im in new york. are we ever gonna see eachother??

Andrea said...

That is Adorable! I can't wait until Claire is old enough to do fun things. She tends to go for less girly things too. Maybe soccer instead of dance for her.