Seriously, seriously? I thought it was supposed to be Spring. My mother-in-law reminded me that when Easter is so early in the month you get snow. I don't care how early it is for Easter, I'm so over the snow. Good thing we go to Florida on Thursday. Today was super fun anyway. The girls were excited to see that the Easter Bunny didn't forget to come to our house. Apparently the Easter Bunny left my basket in the trunk of Gerrit's car. Oh well, it was filled with my favorite See's Candies. Hand picked by the Easter Bunny himself. I love Easter Sunday. I love tulips and mine are starting to come up. I love my family. I hate the snow.
At midnight I felt kinda sad that I didn't have any Easter decor, so I quickly jumped on Dana'sblog to copy something. I did her tutorial on Bunny Bunting except I did it in like 20 minutes. Needless to say it could have been better, but it sure did help the room. Thank's D!
In the morning Chloe found her "basket" right away
Delilah wouldn't get out of our bed. She had no clue what holiday it was.
Finally she decided she wanted candy
Candy, candy and more candy
Peeps
I used to get this little chicks in my Easter Basket as a kid. I just had to get them for my girls.
When I bought these masks I had no idea they would be this funny
Getting ready to hunt
Then a snowball fight broke out
HAPPY EASTER
13 comments:
awe happy easter! sounds like a fun day! fun bunny masks! have a super fun trip in fl! wish we were going on a trip....esp w/ no kids! lol!
cam you have the cutest ideas/kids alive. can you teach me all you know so i can be as cool a mom as you are someday? thanks.
Haha, I LOVE those masks. Those are hilarious. And Chloe looks so much like you in the black and white photo of the two girls sitting on the steps.
I've had fun reading your posts and updating myself with your cute family. Each time I've checked your blog lately it shows an old post, why can't my computer and I get along? I try so hard.
Have I told you how much I love your hair? It's so shiny and lovely.
Love your Easter decorations and your baskets. Looks like so much fun! Good luck in Florida!
your girls are so stinking cute.
fun that you're going to florida. um, just for the heck of it? a cruise? a vacation?
COOL.
love the masks. glad you got the good candy you hoped for. enjoy the sun!
I hate that it snowed on Easter! Why do I live in Utah!? I love the Easter masks, those are freakin hilarious!!
Those are some pretty awesome lookin masks! Great photos too.
fun masks, cute girls, boo snow.
hope you enjoy the sunshine state!
fun stuff! Where did you find those cute little chicks? hope you are having fun in Florida!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the masks... and that Delilah still has a bink! So does Addi.
The snow Easter morning was a little depressing. But your peep banner and baskets and marks are so dang cute and cheery. Hooray for Easter candy!
Post a Comment