Mar 22, 2010

Sunday Backyard Fun In The Sun

Sunday was officially the first day of Spring.  Turned out to be the perfect day.  We got to spend time in the backyard and take a family bike ride.  I even lit up the grill for some BBQ chicken.  Chloe starts soccer again on March 24th, so we brought out the ball for some practice time.  Can't wait for it to keep getting warmer.  Utah please don't let me down!

Bike helmets are so funny.  I was having the girls say,"Helmet Head" to get them to smile for the camera
This slide is way to small for Chloe.  I think her legs are almost the length of the slide.  So she improvised to make it a little more fun.
Header!
Defence!
Side Lines

2 comments:

dana said...

rad double pic of delilah at the end there, makes her body look cut in half.
Hooray for warmer weather! I hope it stays too!
and I just love that your kids look so different from each other. It's so cute.

Rachel Miller said...

I miss Utah.... and you guys....