Being sick is no fun. We had a weeks worth of feeling crappy at our house. On top of that poor Delilah is getting some new teeth. We have been spending a lot of time at home lately. The girls love to play their Leapsters. They spend a lot of time on those things. I tried to spice up the sick and dreary day with a fire. So cozy.
2 comments:
Yah I totally want to join them in front of that fire. Did you re-finish your fire place? I LOVE it! I wanna copy... one day when I have my own house!
Apparently this is the family that Matt wants. He saw the pic of the girls in front of the fire and was like, "Rach, those are the kids I want. Two girls cozied up in front of the fire." Wow. He's come a long way.
Post a Comment