The same day my mom left Utah we had a really warm day. We decided to take the girls to the park. Chloe was having fun on the swings when a man came up to me and said," are any of these children yours?" I replied, "Yes." and he said, "the one in the red jacket maybe?" I said yes and he then he asked if he could take pictures of her for the Deseret Newspaper. To my surprise he put her on the front page! What a star.
The caption reads:
Chloe Miller, 5, of Provo, swings in the sunshine at a park in Provo during unseasonably warm weather Thursday. "She tells me every day she wishes it were spring so she could go swimming," said Chloe's mother Kam Miller. "I think kids are happy outside no matter what the weather."
3 comments:
Chloe your'e a STAR!!
so cool! Great pic of her! love the blowing hair.
That's one thing I love about living in a small town, my kids have been on the front page of the paper twice!
Post a Comment