Right before the new year the Bates came to visit us. The Blairs came to join in the fun. We had a great time eating pizza, messing up the playroom and playing rock band. The kids were so cute. They all paired up. Tyler and Carter, Chloe and Savanna, and Delilah and Jill. All did their own thing while the parents hung.
This was our first shot on self timer mode. I can't believe everyone looks so good.
These pictures of Scarlet are so freakin funny. We were messing around with some settings on the camera and she looked so bored in the first one. So I asked her to look more excited in the second. Here is how it turned out.
New Year's Eve is usually pretty slow around the Miller household. Gerrit is always working and Scarlett and Chris are usually visiting from Brooklyn so we kinda chill, eat, watch the ball drop, and do a puzzle. This year our friend Tiffany came with her girls Madison and Paisley. Her husband Kevin works with Gerrit and they celebrated the New Year at Intermountain Health.
I went to find Chloe when it was time for bed and I couldn't find her. She had found a new hiding spot.
January 1, 2010
This is what the first day of the new year felt like
Scarlett and Chris left for Brooklyn on the 4th. They will be missed
3 comments:
awe cute pics! i might link this post to my blog if that's ok. it was so fun to see you guys! the kids are always wanting to see chloe!
actually i just stole the pics off your blog :)! thanks!
OK, I know this post is really old, but I finally remembered my Google account password, so I wanted to say that I had so much fun with you guys over Christmas! Also, you are so funny to post my happy/sad pictures. They totally illustrate my vast range of emotion.
Post a Comment