I recently got this pic from my mom. My uncle Jeff took this picture when I was about 5. I always knew Chloe and I looked alike, but when I saw this picture I really couldn't believe it. So who is who?
So I showed Aaron, and he's all, "Yeah... I coulda' told you that." I had to gently remind him that I wasn't around when you were five. (Though sometimes the last ten years FEEL like forever...)
9 comments:
WOW. That is amazing how much you look alike! So cute both of you!
Holy Twins!
I love it! You guys are such cute twins. ps. i'm glad you are blogging again..it's inspired me to get back on the bandwagon.
Are you kidding me?! That is insane. I can not believe you have not always had dark hair.
Sooooo glad she doesn't look like Gerritt ;)
Sooooo glad she doesn't look like Gerritt ;)
So I showed Aaron, and he's all, "Yeah... I coulda' told you that." I had to gently remind him that I wasn't around when you were five. (Though sometimes the last ten years FEEL like forever...)
Anyway, totally cute -- both of you!
Totally cute! Even down to the crazy hair. I love those pictures that Uncle Jeff took. I should do that next to a pic of Kate.
You are both so beautiful!
Post a Comment