Today is Father's Day. Not only do I have an amazing father, but I'm married to one too. Gerrit is so involved with Chloe and I just couldn't ask for anything more. I'm so grateful to learn from his example as a parent. Sometimes I feel like I have no clue what I'm doing and I'm so relieved to have him as the other half of the team.
5 comments:
Dads really are great!! And I love mine, he's funny and chatty!
Now let's get to the real reason for this comment....I heard the great news from Mark today and Propser is going to die without you (well, what do I know, except that's what Mark tells me!! and he really thinks it might come crashing down in one big pile without you there...and he's usually right!) We are putting some extra into savings every week just in case!
I just wanted to tell you that I am so excited for you to stay home and be a mom and cut hair, and well, really do whatever the heck you wanna do! It's great! (sigh) Here's to a dreamy life...
umm... so your dad post is slightly overshadowed by pictures of your hot-self.
I didn't even know you had a blog! It's way fun.We have one too if you want to check it out...sperryfamily06.blogspot.com
talk to you later
Alicia
Kam, your blog is good times! I love the black and pink you have going on. Chloe reminds us soooooooo much of Jane. We want to squish her and squash her!!!! So cute. I think they would be happy little pals.
KAM! its marsha proffit leguizamon. I found your site through eric's but can't really remmber how i found that. How the heck are you!? how do you have a 3 yr old. Wait how do I have an almost 3 yr old? I was so happy to see you so happy and you look great! I'd love to get in touch again. marsah cmc@gmail.com or theleguis.blogspot.com
Post a Comment