Apr 13, 2015

Easter Festivities

Easter was nice and chill this year.  Alice had an Easter party at school and came home dressed like a bunny.  Too cute.  Her whiskers even stayed on during her nap.  Saturday morning we had a ward egg hunt.  It was just Alice because the other girls were at Savanna's birthday sleepover.  It was kinda nice just looking after 1 child for 24 hours.  Easter Sunday was perfectly peaceful.  We did baskets and breakfast and watched conference.  Delilah was so ecstatic because she asked the Easter Bunny to fix her blanket and her wish came true!  Between sessions we set up an egg hunt.  Delilah found the Golden Egg with 3$ in it and shared it with her sisters.  So sweet.  That evening we had Easter dinner at our house and I got to use my new gold flatware!  We were rebels and had Roast.  It was delicious. The girls were cozy in their Easter socks and had a great day.  We love celebrating the atonement and each other on this special day.  I know I can be together forever with this amazing family of mine because of the atonement.  Happy Easter 













 

No comments: