Mar 1, 2015

Birthday Treasure hunting

Delilah celebrated her 7th birthday while we were on our trip!  It was sad to miss her birthday but it looks like they had plenty of fun without us.  When we were young Mom always planned a Valentine's Day Treasure Hunt.  She would make clever clues and we would run around trying to find the treasure.  Delilah went to school on her birthday for a Valentine's Party and then came home to a sweet treasure hunt with sisters and cousins.  I'm kinda sad I missed the action.  Good thing she had Gigi to make her day special.  I wrapped a few presents before I left but saved the big one for when we got home.  Delilah is such a wonderful little girl.  It's hard to believe she is 7 now.  She is such a crack up and is either making us want to pull out our hair or roll on the floor laughing.  She is so lovable and really loves to cuddle.  

Delilah Specs:

1.  4' 1/4" tall
2.  45.6 pounds
3.  Obsessed with Rayman and Mario
4.  Favorite restaurant is Pei Wei
5.  Favorite color is pink
6.  Best friend in school is Kaylen
7.  Favorite food is candy and dessert
8.  She's a good student and a terrific reader
9.  Sits in the back of the van and never complains about it
10.  She loves to accessorize
11.  Loves Disneyland and wears her Mickey Ears the whole time
12.  Favorite animal is the Panda
13.  Lost 2 teeth
14.  Wears a size 10 1/2 shoe


















No comments: