Jan 7, 2015

Snow Day

To start Gerrit's week off we headed to Sedona AZ for a little fun with the Laney's.  We stayed in a nice 2 bedroom hotel on a golf course and woke up with this view!  We played and drove up to Flagstaff to see some snow.  On the way we stopped at a gas station and bought a sled.  I'm glad we did cuz it was a hit and the girls were loving it.  Delilah sure came alive on the slopes.  She was a total daredevil!  I can't get her on any good rides at Disneyland but this was no problem.  Alice refused to wear her gloves so I thought her hands were gonna fall off, but she made it through.  Chloë and I went off in the woods to look around.  She loved making the trees shake and letting all the snow fall on her head. On our way back we stopped and shopped in a legit trading post and I got Alice some cute minnetonka boots.  Back at the hotel we went in the hot tub and out to dinner.  We found a cool celebration downtown where the kids got to see Santa and we went in a giant snow globe!  It was a nice weekend with friends!












































 


No comments: