It's hard to believe, but Chloë is no longer a single digit kid. I have a 10 year old!!! Seriously I couldn't ask for a better kid. She is so loving and caring and such a good peacemaker. She is always willing to help and is a really great friend. We celebrated her birthday in two separate nights. Night number one was cake and ice cream with the family. We sang to Rachael and Janell for their birthdays too! Night number two (her actual birthday) we headed to the bowling alley for some fun. Chloë has loved bowling ever since I can remember. It's cute that she still wants to do that all the time. Everyone bowled pretty good except for me. Each of us got a strike and I had to get a jumping picture of everyone. It was so fun! We brought all the presents to the bowling alley and Chloë got to open them. Later that night we went to Sweet Tomatoes for dinner. She loves this place and all she ever gets is mac and cheese. Silly kid. We love you Chloë Mahoney.
Chloë Specs
1. She is an excellent student and really loves to read. Her goal is to read 100 books this year
2. She loves soccer and has improved her game a lot
3. If she could vacation anywhere it would be on the beach
4. She is learning piano and is pretty good.
5. She still loves goldfish crackers and could eat them for every meal
6. Her favorite ride at Disneyland is Space Mountain or any ride that is super fast
7. Her favorite drink is Sprite
8. She loves mint chip ice cream
9. She loves to learn about animals and is in the zoology club at school
10. She is the perfect big sister and daughter


















1 comment:
Happy Birthday Chloe! I can't believe she's 10. What an adorable girl she is! :) Love you guys!!
Post a Comment