I thought it sounded fun to hit up Disneyland for my birthday. The girls and I drove to California the week before my birthday. We spent the day at Disney and California adventure. It was decked out for Christmas which is my favorite. Haunted Mansion is Nightmare Before Christmas and Small World is a holiday spectacular. The castle is so beautiful at Christmas too. I forgot my phone the first day so I wasn't able to take pics. Unfortunately something awesome happened. I was walking with Delilah and Alice to Fantasy Land and we passed the Fairy Godmother. We waited in line to meet her. The people behind me offered to take a picture and text it to me. While I was waiting around to take their picture in return Delilah accidentally dropped her wand from the magic shop in the water that surrounds the castle. She started crying as it floated away. Our Fairy Godmother said if we waited she could help us. She took Alice and Delilah by the hands and walked them through the castle and the park to the Bibbidy-Bobbidi Boutique. She then told Delilah to pick out a new wand! Delilah picked Cinderella's wand and they opened it and gave it to her! It was so amazing. The best thing that has happened to us at Disney ever. Not to mention the wand we lost in the mote was 2.99. I think this one was a little more. We went and saw Pooh Bear in his Santa hat and we got to meet Rabbit for the first time!! Alice was so excited.
A week before we got to California Andrew Suman was born. I was able to meet and hold him one night. He is seriously so cute! I got a little baby hungry but Gerrit still says no. So I will have to enjoy Andrew instead. Delilah and Chloë loved meeting him too.
We headed to the Marionette Theater to see the Nutcracker. We have been wanting to go back and see a show for awhile now. It was really fun. I think I liked the Musical World show better, but this was still amazing. We ate our ice cream and headed to Yo Gabba Gabba Live! Seriously talk about full weekend. Jarond got tickets for all of us and for Dad and Paula too. The show was at the Shrine Auditorium. It was a really beautiful building. The show was loud and crazy and fun. We loved it. After the show we met some of the characters and got some free goodies. Dad and the girls were all wearing their Gabba shoes so we snapped a picture of their feet. After the show we all went to eat burgers and chat. What a fun weekend we had! We headed home the next day back to reality.























No comments:
Post a Comment