Nov 5, 2014

Paradise City

Aaah Halloween.  It's my favorite time of year.  We got invited to a Halloween Party at the Bendixen's house.  I thought it would be fun to dress as axl and slash from Guns n Roses.  I had no idea it would turn out so great.  We had Chloë take some pictures of us before we left.  We explained that cigarettes are bad and this was just for the costume.  Cuz let's face it, they made the costume.  The party was fun.  We played a game with dice and money.  Gerrit won all the money in the mens game and I was almost the winner in the women's game!  130$ richer we left that party.  The Bendixen's dressed up like Elf On The Shelf and I thought it looked perfect.  The best costume award for the night went to Angela and Eric (Dog the Bounty Hunter and his lady)  What a crack up.














No comments: