Jun 28, 2014
The Greatest Show On Earth
Today I took the girls to "The Greatest Show On Earth". The circus is always a fun thing for me to do. Alice has been way into Elephants lately...(taking after Chloë with something else), so she was excited to see them. I bought some glow wands in the dollar section at Target so I didn't have to say "no" when they asked for the ones that cost 22$. So glad I did that. We had really good seats. We were able to see up so close, I could actually tell what the performers looked like. It got a little too close when I thought "Princess" the Lion was gonna rip off Alexander's head. He was even a little scared. He said to the audience "Oooh Were you scared?" We got in our seats a little early and they were having some pre-show festivities sponsored by our favorite....Chick Fil A! Chloë tried on a Ringleader jacket and got a photo op. After the show we went to our favorite place. The Old Spaghetti Factory. We could eat broccoli for daaaayyyzzz there. We were discussing the decor in the restaurant ...Chloë-"The decorations in here are all old and stuff." Delilah-"Duh it's called the Old Spaghetti Factory." Delilah-"I wonder what it looked like new? I bet the windows were all sparkly." I seriously love these children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment