May 15, 2014

Braedon's Photog Night

Braedon's photo teacher picked one of his prints to be in a show with a bunch of students.  We went on opening night to see his work (top left picture).  About an hour into our visit we got news that Braedon's picture sold!  It was priced for 75$ and the show still has an entire month to go!  So amazing.  The kids were loving the show.  They were a little confused by some of the art, but didn't mind it.  Delilah pointed out one girls was showing all her privates.  Haha.  Hey, I grew up going to museums with lots of naked people art and I turned out fine   :)




1 comment:

Christie said...

My kids were a bit shocked by the nudity for awhile after we got here. Not too long ago when Myles asked if I needed/wanted a blanket while nursing, one of the girls said, "Why would she need that, Dad? You don't even need a swimming suit here."