Apr 30, 2014
Mommy Daughter Day
Gerrit went to Texas for a few days to visit some friends so I decided to make Saturday a Mommy Daughter Day. We hopped in the car and went for a surprise drive. The girls didn't know we were going to Disney on Ice until we walked in and I handed them their Mickey Ears! They were surprised and loved it. Alice has been wanting to see Mickey Mouse for a while now and her dream came true. She was so happy to see him. They did a really cool part for Small World 50 year anniversary. I loved it! After the performance we went to the Science Center and played for a few hours. The girls made a robot named plex. I remembered Spaghetti Factory was right there to and we went there for dinner. I'm a sucker for the broccoli and mizithra cheese. We were exhausted by the end of the night, but it was worth it! I love taking these cute girls out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment