Gigi was still hanging around with the kids a few days after our trip so she helped us get ready for Christmas with some Gingerbread Houses. They were super mini Snoopy Dog Houses. They kept falling apart and it was so bugging, but they still had fun!
We actually produced a Christmas Card this year! The last one and only I did Chloë was 18 months old. We used the top picture for the mail and the bottom picture for internet people. Lets see if I can do it again next year!
I could handle them never getting any bigger
We love to drive around and look for Christmas lights. We haven't found a neighborhood like the one in Naples yet, but we did find a few places that we got out and looked around. The kids especially liked this house. It had everything under the sun and a Yo Gabba feature to top it all off.
Christmas Eve we spent with the Smiths. We visited Granner and Grandpa and sang them some carols. Then we ate pizza and heard some handmade chime tunes from the kids. We opened Christmas jammies. Braedon and Alice were odd men out. The girls left cookies and milk along with a note that wanted Santa's autograph. Then there were off to bed.
In the morning we had our stair shot. Alice was too scared to sit alone so she sat with her daddy. Fist thing is always the stocking. Then the paper in their stocking tells which wrapping paper is theirs. Santa brought the items they were hoping for and we finished opening gifts. Delilah was stoked on every gift. She sure knows how to get excited about something. Chloë passed all the presents out and we had some really fun things this year. Chloë even made me a handmade gift. After we made breakfast and played all day.
I volunteered to host Christmas Dinner this year. We spent a long time getting the house ready and cooking. I used the Christmas dishes I took from Mom's house. Brennan's parents and brother were in AZ so they joined us for dinner. The cousins all did a mini gift exchange with each other and it was fun to see them all having fun. Our first Christmas in AZ was pretty good!














No comments:
Post a Comment