Halloween was on a Thursday which meant school "BOO!" Until we found out the kids could wear their costumes to school! Delilah had a Kindergarten Carnival and I volunteered to help with the games. It wore me out but I got to spend pretty much all day at the school with the kids. After the carnival I saw Chloë on the playground then ate lunch with Delilah. After lunch they had a Costume Parade. Gerrit and I watched the kids walk through the school with their costumes on. After school we took some pictures and headed to the annual Chipotle Halloween special. 3$ for any meal if you were in your costume. When we were full we went to the Smith's neighborhood and Trick-Or-Treated with them. Delilah has been talking about Trick-Or-Treating with Braedon all year long, so he was nice and left his friends place to hit up some houses with her. Alice loved to Trick-Or-Treat. She was walking/running from house to house with her "bucket". She got a lot of candy and all the kids had the time of their life. After we sat around the fire pit in the driveway to hand out our candy. Not many kids came by so I had lots of leftovers. Happy Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment