Jun 19, 2013

Chloë Gets Baptized


Finally it's here!  She's 8 1/2 but she is all set.  With moving and waiting to get settled, Chloë had to wait extra long for her big day.  She was so happy to have family around.  It would have been tricky to get everyone to Florida.  She was a little nervous but did great.  She looked so beautiful.  I got the stomach flu a few days before so I was way behind.  When Janell got here she helped me with Chloë's dress alterations.  I bought the dress in Florida but Chloë decided to grow a foot so we needed to make it a little longer.  I bought some blush colored lace to add some ruffles and I wanted to add them to the sleeves too.  Thanks to Janell it was finished it off perfectly.  We had a special lunch after her baptism and it was great to hang out with family.  I'm proud of you Chloë.  Keep being who you are!












 I asked the Sams Club cake person to put the CTR crest on her cake and she got it perfect.  Gotta love AZ.  She loved it.








1 comment:

Scarlett said...

Love these photos! Chloe looks beautiful. Looks like such a fun day. Love your dress and your hair, Kam! Lookin' good!