May 27, 2013

Mother's Day

This year on Mother's Day we went to Rachael and Brennan's place for a BBQ with family.  We still had lots of family in town, since Carter was baptized the day before.  It was fun to hang out and chill with the family.  We even got suckered into a kissing picture.  I love my kids and I'm so lucky to be their mom.  I enjoy this time with them while they are little and can't believe they grow up so fast.  






 A few days before Mother's Day we stopped at the cemetery to visit Granner and Grandpa.  The sprinklers were on and we had to run through dodging them, but we had a blast.  The girls collected lost flower petals and decorated the grave.  Man I'm bummed I live in AZ finally and have no grandparents here to share it with.  I'm so happy for eternal families.





No comments: