We decided to have a Luau for her party to remind us of the beach. We played Hawaiian music and greeted our guests with leis. I served hawaii chicken over coconut rice with traditional Hawaiian Macaroni Salad. Topped off with watermelon, pineapple and Hawaiian Lemonade. It was delicious. We lit some Tikis and Braedon played some tunes on the Ukulele. Then some friends came over for cake and we played across the street. Alice got some fun presents and had a great day. Hau 'oli la hanau Aleka. (Happy Birthday Alice!)
May 27, 2013
Alice is 2
We made it to 2yrs. I'm happy but sad at the same time. Everyday Chloë and Delilah say,"I don't want Alice to grow up" I hear ya kids. I felt the same about all of you. Alice is a great little girl. She is funny and smart. I'm pretty sure she could program your iPhone or recite a Yo Gabba Gabba episode. She is still so skinny and tall. Her shirts fall off her shoulders everyday like she should be in Flashdance. She has her favorite things. "Mimi" (her giraffe blanket) has to go everywhere with us and will only sleep with it over her face. She loves to rummage through my bag to find my phone and navigate it perfectly. She's in and out of apps and videos. She can even find what she wants on Netflix. She love M&Ms whole apples and Mini Vanilla Wafers. She is a great counter and can identify numbers. Her favorite toys are the baby stroller, the singing tea pot and the grocery scanner. I love her sweet smile and crooked teeth. Her brown eyes are to die for and her voice makes me teary. I love you Alice.
We decided to have a Luau for her party to remind us of the beach. We played Hawaiian music and greeted our guests with leis. I served hawaii chicken over coconut rice with traditional Hawaiian Macaroni Salad. Topped off with watermelon, pineapple and Hawaiian Lemonade. It was delicious. We lit some Tikis and Braedon played some tunes on the Ukulele. Then some friends came over for cake and we played across the street. Alice got some fun presents and had a great day. Hau 'oli la hanau Aleka. (Happy Birthday Alice!)
We decided to have a Luau for her party to remind us of the beach. We played Hawaiian music and greeted our guests with leis. I served hawaii chicken over coconut rice with traditional Hawaiian Macaroni Salad. Topped off with watermelon, pineapple and Hawaiian Lemonade. It was delicious. We lit some Tikis and Braedon played some tunes on the Ukulele. Then some friends came over for cake and we played across the street. Alice got some fun presents and had a great day. Hau 'oli la hanau Aleka. (Happy Birthday Alice!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















1 comment:
She is so cute!
You always throw the most fun B-day parties. My girls still talk about the Willy Wonka one. We are actually reading that in German right now.
I can't believe it's been 2 years!
Happy B-day, and hope all is well in AZ.
Post a Comment