After the Grandmas got dropped off at the airport we headed back to Disney World. We had fun at Animal Kingdom the second day. We saw the fun Lion King show and met Pocahontas. Delilah was very distraught that she forgot to tell Pocahontas that her birthday was the next day. I told her I'd send her a text and let her know. Now she thinks I can send anyone a text. It's really cute. The girls were excited to have braids in like her. We went on the safari and saw lots of fun animals and took Chloë on Everest 2 times. She loved it! The ride feels like your going upside down, but your not. We got a front row seat for the parade and had fun giving 5's to all the characters.
Back to Magic Kingdom on Delilah's birthday!! We had a great time even if we were beyond tired. Alice wanted to dance all night on Small World. It rained pretty hard that evening but Chloë and I didn't care. We just decided to get wet and ride Thunder Mountain anyway. After our day of fun, we had a surprise cake and song for Delilah before the "Magic to Light Up the Night" show. They ate cake and watched Cinderella's Castle change into different movies for a really cool show. Delilah's highlight was being able to hug Sleeping Beauty on her birthday. We had so much fun and I'm sad this will probably be the last time we go to Disney World!






















No comments:
Post a Comment