Chloë is 8. Mind = blown
She might pull my strings sometimes, but she is truly the perfect little girl. I'm so happy she is ours. I decided to let her ditch 2nd grade and we played all day. Gerrit had the day off so it was an extra fun and special day. We made pancakes for the birthday girl and opened a few gifts at a time throughout the day. Our friends Maren, Vanna and Sunshine (Farrah) were in town from Indiana so we went to the park with them and then headed to the beach. After the beach we ate at Sweet Tomatoes of course and finished the night off with cupcakes. Chloë is excited to get baptized but has chosen to wait until we are living in Arizona. She wants her cousins and more family to be able to make it to her special day. Chloë is a beautiful person and a great friend. She is funny and talented. I'm so lucky she is my first born.










3 comments:
WOW! She's 8 years old?!? Looks like you all had a fun day. And um, I can't believe you were at the beach and the park and the girls are in swimming suits. Did you know it was -16 degrees here this morning??? Lucky duck.
So exciting, Happy Birthday Chloe!
I love her! She IS perfect!
Post a Comment