Dec 17, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

This year was cake!  A stress free Thanksgiving this year.  Last year was kinda stressful.  I hosted and baked the main ingredient...Turkey!  This year Natalie opened her home and I was off the hook.  I of course made Chex Mix and tried a homemade coconut cream pie.  It was insanely delicious.  Natalie's house was perfect.  It seemed she had a place for every age group to hang out.  The boys played poker while the girls cleaned up and ate pie.  Then we headed to the park to eat more pie and get some exercise.  At the park we decided to plan our Black Friday shopping which went really well.  We piled everyone into the van and headed to Walmart and Target.  We had so many things in the van we could hardly get in ourselves.  Our kids are spoiled!  I'm so thankful to be here in Florida with all these amazing people.  It's been a great year!























No comments: