Nov 2, 2012

Halloween. My Favorite

Still love me some Halloween.  Not sure why or how it happened, but I sure like it.  It's the start of the Holiday Season, the weather is always amazing, and I love to sew costumes.  This year the girls didn't disappoint when they all were Mermaids.  I let each of them pick the color they wanted and started sewing away.  Chloë still loves purple and Delilah, Golden.  The costumes really turned out cute.  I had to make up Alice's size and altered it a few times, but it was worth it.  Gerrit and I threw together pirate costumes and we headed to Chipotle for a 2$ meal!  It was tasty before the treating began.  The kids roamed the neighborhood and Gerrit and I took turns handing out candy.  After treating I set up cider and doughnuts outside.  All our friends stopped in for some fun.  Halloween...until next year!























2 comments:

Scarlett said...

I seriously love those mermaid costumes! And the pirate outfits you guys wore are awesome, too. Also, that skeleton cheetah lady is really scary. Looks like a super fun Halloween.

Christie said...

Those costumes are so good, your fam. could be IN Disney!