A few days after conference was over Delilah asked, "Mom. Is it still conference?" I replied,"no, how come?" She then responded with ,"I just like hearing things about Jesus." I love my little children. They keep me on my toes and keep my testimony growing.
Oct 16, 2012
Conference Sunday Miracle
Sunday was a really great conference Sunday. The girls were so well behaved and actually into conference this Fall. We made packets for them to color and take notes. Chloë did an amazing job writing things down by each Apostle's picture. We ate Gibbons of course (Dad's original Egg McMuffin) and for lunch we ate a medley of vegis and ranch. It was a hit! When the last session was over Alice was overcome by the spirit and she just had to get up and walk! HAHA, but really she got up and walked. Now it's her normal. Of course she still falls down, but it was a Conference Sunday Miracle! We finished our Halloween doorway in between sessions and they thought that was really awesome.
A few days after conference was over Delilah asked, "Mom. Is it still conference?" I replied,"no, how come?" She then responded with ,"I just like hearing things about Jesus." I love my little children. They keep me on my toes and keep my testimony growing.
A few days after conference was over Delilah asked, "Mom. Is it still conference?" I replied,"no, how come?" She then responded with ,"I just like hearing things about Jesus." I love my little children. They keep me on my toes and keep my testimony growing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Sounds so fun! Congratulations, Alice. That was some good walking.
Post a Comment