Sep 18, 2012

15 Monther

Alice turned 15 months on August 27.  I can't believe how fast time is going.  Pretty soon she will be in Nursery and maybe walking?  She continues to be the fastest baby on knees.  She weighs 18.5 pounds and is 31 inches tall.  She is currently breaking 8 teeth!  It's been a rough couple weeks.  She loves to ride on her little bike and play with her sisters.  She is still a fan of their kitchen and also enjoys rides in the '57 Chevy.  She will give a high five or a pound, shake her head no or yes, and at the end of every prayer we get something along the lines of "amen".  She knows exactly what a "baby slam" is and will do it if you ask.  She is getting harder to shop with and hates riding in the stroller while I go for jogs.  She screams for 45 minutes straight.  She's the cutest baby around.  Love you Alice.








1 comment:

Scarlett said...

She looks so much older than she did in the last photos I saw! My boys also love riding on bikes or anything they can sit on. Oh man, I wish we could have some playdates!