It's come and gone. The dreaded Mother's Day. Is it gonna suck or is it gonna be cool? I've had some killer ones and I've had some terrible ones. HAHA. Sunday we hurried of to church where we enjoyed a sweet sacrament meeting and an even better Relief Society. All the men took over Primary and the women all met together for brunch! Yes brunch in church. It was so awesome. We also had a lesson on visiting teaching. The highlight was the cinnamon muffins though. After church I sat on the couch and read a magazine while Gerrit made lunch and vacuumed the ceiling fan! Then I took a 2 hour nap to find my house turned into a hosting dream. Opened some cute gifts and my best friends in Naples came to dinner. Dinner was taken over by the husbands. Of course it was my annual kabob dinner! Love it. It was a fun filled night. Maybe not super relaxing, but tons of fun! Thanks to my cute family for making it special. I love those little girls and man of mine. In the picture above they were watching the circle of life. A worm getting attacked by ants!
1. My mom is as pretty as a princess
2. She is 33 years old
3. She weighs 30 Pounds and is 5 feet tall
4. Her favorite food is tostito (Tostadas)
5. My mom loves to make cookies
6. When she was little, she used to cry wen santa held her.
7. I think my mom is funny when she plays
8. She always says cool
9. I wouldn't trade my mom for rice and beans



3 comments:
You are so good at posting! I have been slacking. I might steal some pictures :). Your kids are the cutest!
You are looking super hot with that dark hair color! Love it :) Your kids are so cute. I laughed when I read she wouldn't trade you for rice and beans. lol . I don't know rice and beans are sooo good so she must really love you :)
Looks like you did have an awesome mother's day. You deserve it for sure! I love your hair color! It looks so good on you. Your girls are so cute...looks like so much fun.
Post a Comment