May 28, 2012

Cakies Eats Cake

Happy Birthday to Cakies! What a fast year. I can't believe she is already 1.  I might cry.  We celebrated Alice's birthday with a wild animal pool party.  We had a great time swimming and playing with all our friends.  Alice absolutely loves her giraffe blanket so I thought animal print would be a great party decor.  I spent all day Friday getting things ready for the party so on Saturday we could go to the beach and not be stressed out about the party.  Everyone swam and ate until they wanted to die.  Gerrit was the master BBQer again.  When it was time for cake she wasn't sure at first, but then dug in and ate plenty.  I really think she was wild after from all the sugar.  It was a perfect day for the perfect little babe.  Sunday was Alice's actual birthday.  We attended church, opened Grandma and Grandpa's gift, napped, and then went for a walk.  Delilah used Alice's new birthday stroller and Alice really wanted to kiss me a lot.  Alice really makes the family.  She is sweet and funny.  She is so serious but you will hear a little giggle from her when she is excited about something.  Happy birthday my little one.






























4 comments:

naomi said...

Kam, I swear you are the perfect mum. Alice is lovely too. Happy Birthday to her!!

Sara said...

So cute. What a fun party. Kam you look great! Happy Birthday Alice!

Suman Family said...

Awe! Happy Birthday Alice! She is adorable! Love her.

Kara said...

Happy Birthday, Alice! She is darling. I can't believe how big she is already. Her eyes are so amazingly gorgeous.