May 3, 2012

Almost 1

Cakies is 11 months old! The past months have flown by.  She is such a good girl.  She has a really chill attitude but definitely likes her mom.  If she is feeling tired or hungry she will follow me around the house and whine while climbing up my legs.  She is like a little begging dog.  She will sit on her knees like Aunt Terry only can and bounce up and down. The week of her 11 month birthday she decided to start waving and clapping.  She likes to try and say BaBa, Night Night and Bye.  They all sound about the same (Bah) but I know what she is trying to communicate.  She still loves to play the bonk game.  In fact while I'm writing this she is bonking her head into the glass sliding door.  HAHA.  Her sisters love her and look forward to the Cakies body slam every night before lights out.  She's still a champ at sleeping and I love that!  She has 3 teeth that are visible, and I think one more is coming in.  Delilah asks almost everyday, "can we keep her forever?" Of course we can Delilah.





No comments: