It's always great to have people to show around town in Naples. What a beautiful time for visitors. February is beautiful and nice and cool. This is the first time Karis and Ellie came for a visit. Next time they come in June they will be in for a shock. The weather will be nothing the same. It was so much fun having family in town. As always it's beaching, pooling and eating. Chloë, Ellie and Delilah had soooo much fun. It was nice having some extra help from mom and Karis with Alice. I can't believe we are done in Florida in a year! So sad. Here is some pics of our days together.
Sunday pier and beach walk
I voted in the Florida GOP's
Alice freakin loved Karis!
Pretty much my favorite house by the beach. It's worth 7.2 mil.
A little nerve racking that last time they were together they both got lice. So we treated them to be on the safe side. They were so funny in their panties.
We had a birthday party for the girls with GIGI
We discovered the Naples Boat Dock and Napoli Pizza. Both incredible.
TOYS R US Shopping Chloë picked a purple style it yourself wig on a head stand. I'm finding wig hair everywhere.












1 comment:
Awesome. Fun to have them visit I bet. Looks like a fun trip. I'm so jealous of being in a swimming suit on the beach... sitting here freezing right now.
Post a Comment