Mar 17, 2012
Happy St. Pat's
St. Patrick's Day in a city that is 2nd for the most consumption of alcohol per capita in the nation is actually a pretty clean fun day! Chloƫ's Daisy Troop was in the parade this year and got to throw candy to the crowd of an estimated 30 thousand people. The parade started at 11am which is a little late I think. People lined the streets and balconies with tables set up for the day. Everyone loved our cute girls and were asking them to throw cookies instead. Since Gerrit was at work I got to walk in the parade behind the float with Alice and Delilah in the stroller. What a site to see! Later that night I found out Gerrit's next rotation will be in West Palm Beach for 8 weeks. All of a sudden I hated St. Patrick's Day. It was revived by our Saturday night tradition of a BBQ and sunset on the beach.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment