Mar 7, 2012

9 Months

Always have loved the 9 month stage.  Alice is no exception.  She is beautiful and funny.  Now that she is a big time crawler, she is much happier.  She weighs 16lbs 4 oz.  She had her first sucker at her check up.  It was a sticky hit! I started turning the monitor off and now at least I'm sleeping through the night.  She is getting much better though.  She loves to play with her sisters and observe what is going on.  She really likes being out and about.  Especially the late afternoon walks while her sisters ride bikes.  She loves to play with her ears when she drinks her bottles.  Her favorite time is at night when she gets to give the girls hugs and kisses before bed.  She cracks up.  She loves her giraffe blanket and giggles every time I put her in the crib with it.  Even if she is asleep and I transfer her into the crib she knows and lets out a giggle in her sleep.  It's to die for.  I can't believe how fast the time goes.










1 comment:

Ernstfamilyfun said...

Look at those eyes!!! She is beautiful!!