Well my curse is definitely not my gift. "DISCONTINUED" is something I hear a lot. Yesterday I needed to find comfort in chocolate chip cookies from McDonald's. "Oh we took those off the menu" all I can do is laugh to myself. The list of items I love is so long I can hardly remember them.
McDonald's Chocolate Chip Cookies
Almay One Coat Lengthening Mascara
Feet First Buffing Pad
Bath and Body Works Coco Cabana Lotion
Outback Queensland Chicken and Shrimp
TOMS Yellow Shoes
Peanut Butter Twix without the chocolate cookie
The Forgotten TV Show
Benetton Hot Perfume
Everyplace I work..Toys International, Jacintos Mexican Cafe
Soft Pretzels at Costco
The list is endless. I'm sure I'll be able to add to it later today. Without fail every time I question why it's discontinued the clerk says, "I don't know it was the best one"
Seriously though how can you discontinue chocolate chip cookies?
No comments:
Post a Comment