Yup there is more! After the wedding was over and Gerrit headed back to Florida, we stayed for more fun. It was fall break for Rachael and Karis in AZ so we all camped out at the house for a week. All 10 grand kids made for a busy house. It was really fun though. We did so many things I can't remember what I even did. I know it felt really good to get away though.
Cash and Alice are the newest grand kids. They are both so cute.
Pizza Night!
Uncle Marty helped keep Alice happy
Alice started eating oatmeal while we were gone. She loves it.
Delilah and Savanna had a good time together. Usually Delilah is in her own world, but they were cute together.
Chloë and Carter watching cartoons
The only place to accommodate a million kids is Del Taco (not that I'm complaining). After lunch my mom and I walked all the kids to the Halloween store. It looked like a field trip.
9th street. Kate got buried.
Shopping at the Spectrum
Tried out the jumper. NO jumping but she dug it for 10 min.
Dad was stoked on his new BBQ. We all went over for a yummy meal and some fun.
Jarond brought some Yo Gabba episodes we haven't seen before
Still got it!
This shot was seriously so amazing. Take 1. I can't believe he just got on the board and started doing tricks like he never stopped skating. We were laughing so hard we were crying when I took this shot.
In Papa's board shop scoping out free stickers
Skateboard wax collection
Jam sesh with Papa, Jarond and Braedon
Sunday before I left I went to church with Dad and we went for a walk around Irvine Lake. It was a beautiful Sunday. Dad fed Alice mashed up bananas. She loved them.
I got to fly home with 3 by myself. I was so nervous. It worked out perfect. The first flight was 4 1/2 hours. Alice ate while we took off and fell asleep on my shoulder the entire flight. She has never ever done that before. The girls just watched shows on the iPod and iPhone. Then we were in Chicago for about an hour and when we took off on the next 3 hour flight Alice ate and fell asleep again. It was seriously unreal. She hasn't done that since. Prayers are definitely answered.
So long California.








2 comments:
SOOO Jealous you were in sunny ca. Looks like you had fun!
It looks like so much fun. Alice is so stinkin' cute.
Post a Comment