Aug 5, 2011

2 Months gone

Yesterday Alice turned 2 months old.  Although each day feels like forever, the past 2 months have flown by.  Can someone please explain that?  Alice is still adjusting and starting to have a bit better schedule.  Her sleep time is still not predictable.  It changes every night.  I'm just thankful she knows the difference between night and day.  I can tell she is getting longer and heavier.  Her baby face isn't looking so baby anymore.  She smiles and coos.  She doesn't hate the car quite as much as she did before, but she definitely doesn't love it either.  She enjoys her dad a lot more these days, and loves talking to her sisters.  She started sitting in her Bumbo seat this week for a little bit and I can tell she likes to see what's going on.  Her baby acne is on it's way out too.  We love you Alice!

11 pounds 12 ounces
23 1/2 inches




8 comments:

Kinder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kinder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kinder said...

Cute pics!
Sorry I tried to post and it posted more than one.

Robyn

Christie said...

How funny that Robyn got to see this and comment before me!

Alice really has changed a lot already. I can relate to that whole time thing. It's so weird how each day can seem really long, but the months go by quickly. Enjoy!

Stephanie Ragland said...

Mini-Chloe!!!

Ben Mcpherson said...

oh my goodness, she is adorable!! and I Love her name!! how fun to have 3 girls! I always wanted 7 girls, crazy huh?! miss you guys!!

kristina said...

ha, that was supposed to be from me, not that wierd bearded man :)

r+s+a laney said...

I love this little lady. She weighed the same at A's 2 month check up. They're bff and they don't even know it.