We pretty much go swimming everyday. We usually wait for Chloë to get home from school and Gerrit meets us at the pool on his way home from studying. Until last month Delilah wouldn't leave the pool steps. Then I bribed her to put on some floaties. Now she is a floating queen. She is slowly getting braver. She can swim really good backwards, does a cool spinning trick and she is working on her big arms. Apparently I was a lover of my floaties when I was her age. Of course Chloë has no problem in the water. She has always been a mermaid. She is getting stronger and can swim longer distances now. The real fun usually starts when dad gets there. From cannonballs to dolphin rides, dad is the best. We also do the occasional dip in the hot tub. Soon it will be way too hot to do either! Welcome to humidity.
3 comments:
Dang, that is awesome that you can swim right now! It snowed at our house just a few days ago!!
I love how Delilah is just chillin with her floaties and sunglasses. Those girls are so lucky to get to go swimming every day!
found your blog! so cute.
Post a Comment